PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNT
This website requires passwords and usernames to be created and used in some instances. Please be very careful with your personal information, as negligence can put your personal information at risk. By agreeing to be a user on our site, you are accepting responsibility for protecting your username and password and agreeing to be responsible for all activities performed on your user account.
We here at DeiDochi collect information that is personally identifiable only when you voluntarily provide us with this information. Personally identifiable information is provided by you on our site when you place an order, establish an account, add information to your account (such as your address), update your checkout information, contact us with a comment or question, or sign up to receive emails about our products and services.
Other types of information that may be collected and/or retained include details about purchases you make on our site such as name(s), address(es), gender, birthdate, email address(es), telephone number(s), mobile phone number(s), and payment information. We may also retain the recipient’s name, address and email address and any other information you willingly choose to provide.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
1. Information you directly provide through our site
- We collect personal information directly from you when you visit our site to do all the things typically associated with online services. Examples of the personal information collected by DeiDochi include name, address, phone number, email address, personal preferences, payment card number, purchase and ordering information, demographic information, responses to survey questions, sizing information and any other information you choose to willingly provide. Our site may also give you the option to upload/share pictures or videos of yourself and others. In addition, information is collected at various places on our site: for instance, when you check out with your online order(s), engage with our mobile applications, subscribe to catalogs, email offers, and mobile messaging offers, or participate in surveys. We may also collect information that you provide on our site about people you know. For example, we collect information for an individual that is a gift recipient for an item(s) you are choosing to buy for this individual. Gift recipient may be a friend, family member or someone you know. Please only submit email addresses of individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who would want to receive the intended item(s).
2. Information collected through technology
- Location services: to better understand our customers, we may collect information about your location when you access or use our site.
- Navigational information: when you access our site, we collect navigational information to help enhance your user experience with our site.
- Cookies: we may collect information using cookies and/or similar technologies to better understand how you interact with our site. A cookie is a small amount of data that's stored by your web browser on your device. It's used to see how you navigate our site. This helps us improve our site, provide better customer service, tailor your online experience, and provide offers to you based on your preferences.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USAGE
The information collected online by DeiDochi is used to fulfill orders, to complete your request(s), to contact you or the order recipient(s) in the event of order and/or delivery difficulties, to communicate with you regarding our products, services and promotions, and to respond to your questions. You have the option to choose not to receive marketing communication when you create an account on our site.
If you wish to no longer receive emails from DeiDochi, please unsubscribe through your account profile.
We use personal information about you collected on the site to do things such as:
- Process your online orders.
- Open an online account at your request.
- Personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests.
- Provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order.
- Include you in surveys and contests.
- Enable you to post your content such as comments, images, or videos.
- Facilitate the flow of online social activity centered around our products.
- Improve our services to better assist you in making purchasing decisions and facilitating the interactions you have with our site.
- Enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our online environment, or by viewing our content within their online environment.
- Market products that may be of interest to you by allowing you to opt intonour email list.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH OTHERS
We may use contracts with other companies to provide certain services; including credit card processing, shipping, name and address verification, email distribution, market research and promotional management. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited, by contract, from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than DeiDochi. We may also disclose specific information upon government request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect any information from any person below the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect information provided by children 13 years old or younger.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION ON OUR SITE?
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect through our site against accidental, unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. While we implement the above security measures on our site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ABOUT PROPOSITION 65
California’s Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, which was enacted to inform citizens in California about exposures to certain chemicals (including some Phthalates) entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Products sold on this site may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm
All payments will be processed via PayPal and/or Stripe. The total amount (price of order including Tax + shipping/handling) will be charged to your account once the order is completed and approved.
Orders that have been successfully submitted will be followed up with an order confirmation email to the email address provided with an attached receipt of purchase. An order confirmation acknowledges that your order has been received. Your order will be fully accepted once the product has been dispatched, subject to card validation and stock availability.
Prices are subject to change without any prior notice, so it is important that you check the listed price every time you visit Deidochi.com before placing an order.
At final checkout, the total price specified includes tax and shipping costs. Final prices can also be viewed in the order confirmation of your order, which should be printed and/or downloaded for future reference.
Items will be charged to your preferred payment method once they the order has been placed. In the event of an item(s) being on backorder, you will not be charged until the backordered item(s) ships.
Given the security procedures of PayPal and Stripe, it is highly unlikely your card will be used fraudulently. However, in the event that a transaction does take place involving fraudulent activity on our site, you should first contact your credit or debit card company so that they may take the necessary steps to protect your card and personal information and reimburse you quickly. DeiDochi will work with the credit card company to limit any unnecessary risk. You should always keep your personal login information, including passwords and login id, secure and private.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site and engagement with its content will be deemed as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
DeiDochi reserves the right to modify, alter, delete, and/or update these policies at any time we see fit, so please review them frequently. Such alterations do not nullify our rights if infringements or breaches occurred under a pervious version of these policies. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information you have provided us, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our privacy compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at:
18560 Vanowen St,
Unit 28 Reseda, CA 91335